Monday, November 30, 2009

A B C D…

Annika really loves singing. She’ll make up a song about literally anything, they include the Grandpa song, the Bur Freezing Outside song, the Family Names song, the Body Parts song and the Any Word That Pops Into My Head song. It’s amazing that they all go to the tune of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.

She has been watching Elmo on youtube lately and has picked up the ABC’s. Here is Annika’s version of Elmo and India, which she has watched a millon times, singing the ABC’s.

Annika Sings the ABC's

5 comments:

Heidi said...

The kid's a friggin' genius!!! And good looking! Watch out.

Robin said...

HA HA! We have been singing everything to Once there was a snowman. These kids are so cute! Annika really is genius, she's not even two yet.

PS We love that elmo video as well.

Kristy said...

That was too cute. She sure is getting big.

Jen Jarrett said...

I miss her in real life. And I agree with all previous comments of Annika being a genious and good lookin'. She is so fun to talk to, I hope I see her again soon.

The Heaps Family said...

I can't believe how cute that is. Such a smartie.