Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Wedding

Eric and Dominique got married on April 30th! We are so excited for them. Scott, Allison, Abe, and Henry made the trip down, so Annika and Ady got to have some great cousin time. It is always fun to be all together. So here are some fun pictures from the day!

The cake-- Heidi made it. Not only did it look good, but it was delicious!


Eric, Henry, and Annika

Annika preparing for her walk throwing flower petals. Which I guess I should write about was very funny. We had been practicing walking down grandma and grandpas hall and throwing out flowers. Then when she ran out she would run back and pick them all up. Well I was worried that during the ceremony she would want to run back and pick them all up. She didn't but she did only make it half way down the isle, then she turns around and says to Heidi, I don't have any more. Then stops and doesn't move, I tell her just keep walking up to grandpa. then she turns around to pick them up and I pulled her into our seats and that was the end of the flower girl. :) Henry did a really good job, he made it all the way up to grandpa!


Best attempt at getting the grandkids.

The boys and their matching ties.

The Girls and our matching earrings!


My hott husband!

Henry Loves Ady. He is so helpful!


On Sunday we got to together and hung out and celebrated mothers day a week early. We went down by the jordan river and went for a walk.

All the grandkids


Ady and Brian

1 comment:

Jen Jarrett said...

LoL. It looks like tons of fun but I'll be honest I am a little disappointed that there isn't any pictures of the bride and groom together. LoL. BUT... how cute is Annika all upset-like in the picture of the grandkids. Hahahaha! Glad it was a good weekend for you guys!