Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Annika riding

Tonight Brian went out to put the chain back on Annika's bike. After a few minutes Annika came running into the house and said mom I am riding my bike all over and guess what I am riding without my training wheels on, with only 2 wheels. I totally missed her first try but Brian said he followed her down the road and she didn't even need his help. I would say she is doing great! Especially for only having the training wheels off for a few minutes! Here are some videos of her first rides!






4 comments:

Heidi said...

Girl you rock!

Alison, Dean, and Zachary said...

That is awesome!

Robin said...

Wow! She is doing so good! Way to go Annika!

allison said...

Nice job Annika at riding your bike, because you rode it and you didn't fall when you just started! Love Abe