Monday, November 14, 2011

Halloween



I have been horrible at keeping our blog up to date lately. It seems like time has been flying by. But I realized that I need to do better. Addy just turned 18 months old and I will do a post on that in a minute. But I know that if I don't blog so that I remember all of these things that are happening right now I am going to regret it later.

My calling in Primary has been keeping me busy. I can only think about one thing at a time, or else I get so overwhelmed. So I am just trying to keep things going.

Well Halloween has come and gone, but my girls loved dressing up and we had a full weekend. On Friday night we went to the ward trunk or treat. Annika had a table full of her little girl friends and they all wanted to sit and eat dinner together. It was really cute.

On Sunday night Heidi held her annual Halloween party. we ate some dinner, carved some pumpkin, decorated some cookies, and ate some donuts off a string. It is always so much fun!

On Monday Halloween day, Annika's preschool did a little party. That night we went trick or treating. We only walked down our street, and around the corner to two houses. We hit a total of 8 houses. I think that Annika had just as much fun opening the door for the kids and telling them "take just one ok!" :) Neither of the girls wanted to go to bed that night, I'm sure because of their sugar high. But it was a great weekend full of lots of candy and lots of fun!

OUR LITTLE DUCK



CINDERELLA


2 comments:

Julie and Nate said...

I love those tights on Addy! Your girls are so cute!

Jen Jarrett said...

Awe! I love them. I will come down this weekend and take them off your hands so you can blog all the things you don't want to forget okay?! Love the pics. More, more, more!!!