Thursday, July 5, 2012

Hawaii- Day 2

On Wednesday April 11th we woke up and ate breakfast, it was a beautiful sunny day, and we went to our surfing lessons.  Surfing was one of the things that I was looking forward to the most, I was sooo excited.  It was sooo much fun.  we had awesome instructors and it was such a cool experience.  Brian of course was a natural.  He stood up on his first wave.  At one point in time Brian and I were sitting out there with an instructor and a turtle poked it's head up out of the water for breath.  This was so exciting because one of the things that I wanted to see the most was a turtle.  It was amazing.  All of us got up eventually and it was such a fun experience.  At one point in time I totally crashed and I cut my toes up on the reef.  (I still have the scars on my toes to prove it.)  I got up and was trying to get back up on my board when a wave came and tumbled me back under.  then I was getting back up on my board again and here comes Brian and another guy and I am right in the way.  I made both of them crash.  That was the worst crash I had, and then I got right back up and still think that it was the funnest thing that we did on our trip. On our way back to the resort we saw a whole bunch of people looking at something on the beach, so we decided to stop.  It was a turtle.  I was so excited.  I wanted to see a turtle!  It was so fun to see!  After Surfing we were all pretty tired so we thought we would just hand out and relax. We went and hung out in the hot tub at the resort.  We also had the surf instructor recommend a restaurant, so that night we went to a restaurant right on the edge of a golf course.  It was a really pretty and tasty.  What a wonderful day! 

No comments: