Monday, November 19, 2012

Thankful Turkey

Tonight for family home evening, we made thankful turkey's.  We traced the girls' hands and feet.  We cut them out and then asked them what they were thankful for.  It was a really fun activity. 
Ady said that she was thankful for hands, feet, family, crown and stick.  She was just looking around the table while I asked her what she was thankful for, and apparently that is what she saw. 
Annika said that she was thankful for family, pillow pet, clothes, bed, and her blanket.  She wrote all the the things on her feathers. we might have to work on writing a little bit smaller! 


I am so thankful for my girls.  They bring me so much joy!  I am thankful for Brian, he is such a wonderful husband and dad.  I am grateful for all of the family we have.  There is so much that I am thankful for, and this doesn't need to go on forever.  But I love this time of year!  Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: