Thursday, October 23, 2008

Deer Hunting

This weekend we went up the canyon and had dinner with my family. Jordan, Austin and my dad all went deer hunting all day. So when they got back, we all decided to take a little turn riding the horses. It was a lot of fun, and the canyon was so pretty with all of the leaves changing. We also used the trip up the canyon to take some family pictures. It was a lot of fun!


One of the family pictures

Annika with Grandpa on the horse

Brian on the horse, doesn't he look like a cowboy?

Annika with Alli, Annika had so much fun playing in the dirt!
Jen and I after our horse ride.

5 comments:

Jen Jarrett said...

yay! What a fun day! was that your favorite family photo? just curious if any of the others turned out. I like to reminisce about that day. lol. LOVE THAT ANNIKA!

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

How fun! I love to see all the fall pictures from back home... Oh yeah, we got our plane tickets! I'm coming Nov. 9-19 and Adam will be there on the 12-19! I'm so excited!

JO said...

Love the pictures, don't you just love Fall? The horse rides look fun too.

JO said...

Do me a favor? Check out my blog, post about it, and add me to your link list.I'm trying to spread the word! Thanks

Shels said...

fun picts! Annika is gettin so big! :)