Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Walk


On Monday night for FHE we went to the Pumpkin Walk. It was so much fun! I have been getting excited to go for about a month now.

I was glad that we got to go. Annika seemed to like all of the lights, but didn't really care about much of it. The Pumpkin walk is funny, because it is cool to see what they do with all of the pumpkins, but I don't know quite why I get so excited to go. Probably because I have gone every year since I was little, and it is a tradition I plan to carry on. Annika will remember going to the pumpkin walk as well. It was a great FHE and I really enjoyed our night.

Doesn't Annika look so happy?

Annika's gloves were kinda big, she kept playing with them, her fingers only went about half way up the finger, but they kept her hands warm!

6 comments:

Neisha said...

You guys look like you had fun!

Adam and Aubrey said...

At least you guys had gloves. . . I'm a slacker mother. Maybe next year I'll be on top of it. I saw your parents though. Walked with them to their car. Man I love those people!

Holly said...

So if you're wondering why Annika isn't looking in the top picture, it's because Shane was distracting her. I told him to stop talking to her, but it didn't work.

mel said...

Didn't you love the Noah's ark one! Sooo cute.

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

Oh the Pumpkin Walk! I forgot about that. Looks like it was a lot of fun!

Heidi said...

That beanie is so Hot!!!
I heart it loooong time!