Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas Tree

The past couple of years my family has got a permit to go up to Idaho, in the woods and chop down a Christmas Tree. So this year we went up, and walked around searching for the perfect tree for our little apartment. I got worried, about Annika staying warm because it said it was supposed to snow. But we packed up her little coat and snowsuit and I think she stayed pretty warm. We hiked around for a while. Brian, Annika and I found a great little tree for our apartment, and then my parents found a great looking tree for their house. It was a lot of fun! I just thought I would provide you with some great pictures from our trip.




9 comments:

Adam and Aubrey said...

oh my. that is the most adorable snowsuit ever! And the baby inside is absolutely adorable too!

Jen Jarrett said...

Awe! Little Annika! I wish I could have played with her longer in church but I decided to do what was best for her and Parveen and not myself. lol. YOU GUYS DID AMAZING SPEAKING THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!! They really were two of the best talks I had ever heard!!! The spirit was so strong and it was just all too amazing! WAY TO GO!!! And yes, Christmas tree chopping was amazing and Annika - as always, completely ADORABLE!

Kristin @ Navy Bean Lane said...

I have to agree with aubrey, Annika looks so cute in that liile snow suit! How fun! I love the smell of a fresh christmas tree!

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

Hey! Your little girl is ADORABLE! I am so glad that you found us, now I can peek in and check out your cute little family :)
Tell your hubby congrats on graduating soon! That is exciting!

Brittney said...

So cute!! I love Annika's beanie it is so adorable. We too go to Idaho for a tree, this year we had to haul it to SLC!!! Don't really recommend that part! Looks like fun though!
And I have to agree with everybody the snow suit is adorable! Too bad grown people don't look that cute in a snow suit!

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

How fun! Annika looks so cute! So will you guys still be in your apartment for Christmas?

Shawna said...

I'm so glad I found your blog on Shelly's. We had so much fun hanging out with you guys for Thanksgiving. Annika sure is a cutie! She kind of reminds me of the little brother on "A Christmas Story" in her snowsuit.

Ashlee said...

OHHH, I'm so jealous! We used to do that!! It's beautiful!!! Merry Christmas to you guys! We won't be in town for the big Christmas Eve party :(

Brynne said...

oh i love how bundled up she is! that is so cute~!!!