Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween


Annika had a big day on Halloween day. We went to the mall and got her pictures taken in her costume, then we went out to Brian's work. We got to walk around Brian's work and have her trick or treat.

She had no idea what we were doing, she just looked at all the people walking around in weird outfits. I think she just didn't know what to think. Then we came home and ate dinner. Then we went over and great-grandma and grandpa LeBaron's. Then we went out to my parents house.

My dad was dressed up, and Annika actually let him hold her. We went trick or treating to my parents neighbors. Annika was such a good sport. She just walked around and smiled. She did love all of the suckers that she got! It was a great Halloween!

We carved pumpkins (on Thursday night), and Annika loved playing in the pumpkin guts!

I also just need to share this story mostly so I won't forget about it. I was on the phone the other day and I was just letting Annika walk around and get things out. I had seen her walk into her room, and then she came walking back out and she had a little basket in her hands. I thought to myself great she found something she can play with. She carried the basket around the corner, and I didn't hear anything getting pulled off the shelf so I figured we were good. I got off the phone and walked around the corner, and I found Annika just sitting in the basket, she wasn't doing anything just sitting in her basket.

What a funny kid I have!
I guess I just thought Annika looked so grown up in this outfit, but so cute, I just wanted to post it.

9 comments:

Kristin @ Navy Bean Lane said...

What a cute little pumpkin she makes! And I am lovin the peacoat . . . I wish I had one!

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

How fun! Corban and Annika were both pumpkins! To bad we aren't by each other so they could go around together. She looks way cute! And I love the basket picture. Kids do the funniest things.

Jen Jarrett said...

I think you need another picture of her in the little peacoat... so you can more fully appreciate the outfit. LOL. It was SO CUTE in real life!!

I like all the pics too. She probably wanted you to lift her up into the air in that basket. That's what I do when I am with her. I put her into silver cooking bowls, my wicker laundry basket (that looked like the one she is in but bigger) and I lift her into the air up & down. =^) She loves it!!! Did you do that!? LOL

Well I am glad you guys had a good Halloween. I think you shoulda posted Alli's pumpkin of Annika lit up too! That was great!

Britney Walker said...

Seriously tooooooo cute!

Chase and Amy said...

She is so cute! I heard that you were moving! We will miss you!

Christina Olson said...

I can't believe how grown up Annika looks in her cute outfit! We need to get together again soon!!!

Unknown said...

I think we have the cutist grand-daughter. What a pumpkin!

Gavin & Karen

JO said...

such a cute family. I can't wait when Samuel is old enough to go trick or treating...mainly so I can eat his candy!

Brittney said...

She is the cutest pumpkin! And you two aren't bad yourselves! So aub just told me the good news about you guys moving down here. You will be pretty close to us. We would love to help you move, just let us know when and what time. (okay so maybe not me since I will be the size of a killer whale) Let us know if you need help with anything.