Saturday, April 11, 2009

REAL Salt Lake

On April 2nd we celebrated Brian's little brother Matt's birthday by taking him to the Real Salt Lake Season opener. They played Columbus Crew. We left Annika with Grandma and Grandpa LeBaron, and the LeBaron kids that live in Utah went to the game. It was a lot of fun! Real won 4-1. we got to check out the new Rio Tinto Stadium. We got rained on at the end of the game, but it was a lot of fun, being there and getting to see all of the action. We decided that Soccer is a great sport to go and watch because things happen so fast! It was a lot of fun. Happy Birthday Matt! Thanks for letting us celebrate with you! Here are some pictures from the game. (Not bad for Brian's cell phone!)





5 comments:

Jen Jarrett said...

Wow Alisha. That is fun that you do stuff! Sometimes I wonder what stay at home mom's do all day! LOL. Just teasin', I know you do fun stuff all the time. Nice pics and I am glad you got to go. I love Real SL Soccer!

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

Looks like so much fun! My brother-in-law loves them. He buys season tickets each year.

Shels said...

How fun! We went to a REAL game a while ago, but havent been to the new stadium. Looks like it was a blast! and I agree with you about soccer-what a fun sport.

Unknown said...

GO REAL!!! sweet blog

Budge Family said...

That looks like so much fun! I love soccer, someday I will make it down to a game!