Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Easter Basket

My mom made me an Easter basket when I was little and I got my treats from the Easter bunny in it every year. It was my Easter basket and I thought it was really cool! Well I went up to visit my mom a couple weekends ago, and she asked if I wanted to bring my Easter basket home with me. Anyways... during the conversation, I decided that I was going to try and make Annika an Easter basket. While I have been making hers, she has been walking around the house putting things into my basket. It is really cute, and I think that she is going to enjoy Easter this year. Finding eggs full of candy in the grass... what could be better! She will love it. Well last night I finished her basket and she was walking around with it this morning. I am really excited for the Easter bunny to come visit her. I just thought I would show you what it ended up looking like.
HAPPY EASTER!




15 comments:

Jen Jarrett said...

So cute! Nice work Leash! Annika looks cute carrying it around. I can't wait to see her! Are you guys coming up for Easter?

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

Alisha, that turned out so super cute! Your so crafty, I'm glad we are friends so we can share!

Stacy Johnson said...

Wow I am impressed! That is way cute.

Kristin @ Navy Bean Lane said...

That is awesome! I love it so much more than the ones you just buy at the store!

mel said...

That is simply adorable. You are very talented.

Shels said...

I love how talented you are! Annika is pretty lucky.

JO said...

way to go, that is so cute. It looks complicated to make, I don't think I could do it. Is there a pattern you followed? I would like to have a look at it.

Christina Olson said...

I'm impressed! Do you have a pattern you could send me? I hope you have a Happy Easter!

Kristy said...

It is so cute! If there is a pattern I would love to have a copy.

Jamie Younker said...

OKAY so you totally need to teach me how to do this. SOOOOOO cute!

Justin and Melissa said...

Hey I saw the baskets on Robins blog and then I had to check out yours. They are so stinking cute! I would love to make Elliette one. Could you tell me how to make them?

The Reeder's said...

Alisha
What a cute slideshow of Anika. She is a doll. I can't believe how big she is getting. I too am excited to keep in touch through blogging. Keep up the great work!
Katie

The Reeder's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shawna said...

Wow you are so crafty! So cute! And I love her little pigtail. (A little jealous though!)

Bryant and Jodi said...

Ok so I need a copy of the patern or a detailed list of how to make some! Please??