Saturday, September 25, 2010

Cinderella


Yesterday, Annika's friend Shaye had a princess birthday party. Oh my goodness... I had so much fun dressing Annika up. I got out a picture of Cinderella and told Annika that we were going to do her hair like Cinderella's. She got so excited. Then we put on her dress and some sparkly shoes and then of course we had to put on some jewelry. She was so excited to go to the party!
I stayed at the party to help out, and it was just so much fun watching these little girls all dressed up! It was a fun party and I just loved dressing Annika up. We might just have to have mom and daughter tea parties and get dressed up!

2 comments:

Jen Jarrett said...

Invite me to your tea party please!!!!!

She looks adorable! You did excellent!

Emily Jones said...

Oh my heck! Little girls are so cute. I love Annika's dress and jewelry but her face is what's priceless. She couldn't be happier, could she?