Saturday, September 11, 2010

Backyard


The other night we were out in the backyard, and I got some cute pictures of the girls. It is so fun to watch Annika play with Adalyn. (I hope they are always good friends.)
I was pushing Annika on the swing while holding Adalyn, and everytime Annika swang back towards us, Adalyn just giggled. It is so fun!

Annika loves to take Adalyn down the slide with her, and Adalyn loves going down.


Annika showing me how she can go upside down.


Annika making sure that Adalyn gets a chance to talk on the phone.



I love Adalyn's smiles, but I don't get them on camera very often. She is getting so big! It is sad, but fun too! I just love her big blue eyes! What a good baby!

5 comments:

The Heaps Family said...

Cute little girls. They are so sweet.

Kristy said...

Darling pictures of your girls. I can't believe how big Adalyn is getting.

Bryant and Jodi said...

They are sooo big! You guys look great how are things going?? Where are now??

The Brown's said...

look at how big they are. How did this happen?? I LOVE all the cute photos you got:)

Ashlee said...

Cute pics of the girls. I still haven't seen Adalyn for real. Thanksgiving? Nayvi loves her bumbo too.