Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Things Annika says

The other night we were down on the couch watching tv, and Annika was sitting next to me, and Brian was laying on the other side. I moved over to cuddle with Brian, when Annika gets this sad face and says, "now who's going to keep me warm?". Oh she made me so sad. So I moved back over and cuddled with her.

Ady had taken my wax paper out of the cupboard and kindly unrolled it all. Annika ran over and grabbed the cardboard tube. She jumped up on the chair and put the tube up to her eye. She said look mom I have a telescope. She sat there for a minute and said "I can see for miles". Then she said hey there are mountains over there. Then she said "mom come take a look".

I was playing a game on my phone and she was watching me play... then she looks at me and says "Can I have a go?"

This story isn't about Annika but I don't want to forget it. on May 15 Annika and Brian were up playing in her room. Then there was crying, I figured the playing had ended. They stayed up there and played for a minute, and then Annika came downstairs and said where is dad? I just assumed that he had gone to the bathroom. So Annika came down and played downstairs while I was doing the dishes. Then I took Annika and Ady outside, and I came back in to do the dishes. Then the girls started fighting outside, and I thought to my self. really I am doing the dishes and babysitting the kids, while Brian sits upstairs. I brought the girls in, and put ady to sleep. I was taking ady up to put her in her bed, and I open the door and I hear snoring. Seriously... Brian had climbed under Annika's bed trying to play hide and seek and fallen asleep under there! Ha ha :) It was hilarious! I tried to take a picture but he woke up!

No comments: