Thursday, June 16, 2011

Mothers Day

Mothers Day was wonderful! we just spent the day at home and relaxed. Brian made me some empanadas. ( I am married to the best cook ever! Just if any of you didn't already know.) They were so good! I got a beautiful bouquet of Gerber daisy's and Annika picked me out a very cute Minnie mouse mothers day card! :) So much fun.







Brian also gave me a wonderful little get away. So the next weekend we went up to Logan and left the girls with my parents. It was so much fun! I was so nervous to leave the girls... Ady especially because it was the first time we had left her over night. But they did great! I am sure they were spoiled to death while we were gone, and probably didn't even miss us!
Brian and I spent the night at the Anniversary Inn. They have a bikers Roadhouse room, it has a pinball machine, and a pool table. The description of the room showed a fountain drink machine, and the description said it had soda. I was just expecting to drink my heart out all night long. and we got to the room and there were four little bottles of soda... So we made a trip to Albertsons and stocked up on 2-liters, and we were good. It was a great Mothers Day followed by a great little getaway! So much fun!

The next day after we picked the girls up, my family went to Willow park to look at the animals. Ady liked looking at the birds. (Bird is one of the few signs that she will do.)

No comments: