Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter


Easter this year was alot of fun! Annika got to go on two Easter egg hunts. On Saturday we spent the day with Brian's family, we colored our easter eggs. Then we packed up a picnic and went to the park and flew kites, it was alot of fun. The sun was out and I actually think that I might have got some sun on my face. It felt so good! On Sunday we went out to Hyde Park and spent the afternoon there. Jordan turned 16 on Wednesday so he got set apart as a teacher. After that we ate dinner and then we went on our regular easter egg hunt. On easter we all get our baskets and the color of egg that is in your basket is the color that you are supposed to find in the hunt. So we went out hunting for eggs, I thought I was doing so great, I had already found 6 of them, and then Alli started asking for people to let her know when they see any pink ones. Well I had thought that my egg color was pink and I had picked up all of her eggs. oops! My dad always hides the eggs and Brian and I couldn't find some of our eggs, my dad walked around the yard and was telling us he could see them, he would say "right out in plain sight" Well I guess plain sight to my dad is hidden under a leaf in the lawn. But we found all of our eggs Wahoo! It was a great weekend!

3 comments:

Adam and Aubrey said...

You cannot possibly be talking about the Jordan I know. The Jordan I know, is only 10. NOT 16! HOW OLD ARE WE?!

Good job on picking up the pink eggs. You should've just kept them and told her to look harder. hee hee.

Teach me to be crafty like you and make cute blankets. One day, I will learn.

The Bucks said...

I am so glad that you have joined the blogging community! I found your page through Aubrey's. Annika is so cute! She looks just like you!

Brittney said...

Alisha your little girl is adorable!!! And I love the blanket too, you crafty girl you!