Saturday, March 15, 2008

Poopey Day

BEFORE
So this is pretty much how my day started out, and I know it looks gross, trust me it was, but I wanted to share it with all of you. But right after I got her out of these clothes, and got her ready to get in the tub, I wrapped her pink towel around her and she started smiling and cooing, and all of my bad thoughts of how much I didn't want to change that diaper, just went away. She is too cute to stay mad at for very long. Even though cleaning up the poop was not fun, she is so much fun, and I love having my cute baby to cuddle with!








AFTER

3 comments:

Heidi said...

What are you feeding that kid?
Projectile pooping = not so bueno.

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

That is the cutest picture of her in that pink towel. I love her smile!

Adam and Aubrey said...

Isn't it great cleaning up poop?! Yuck! I love the pic. the best is after you've cleaned it up, the child has had a bath, and they smell soooo good and they're so happy! Baths are magical things!