Saturday, March 29, 2008

Annika Giggles


So my cute Baby girl is just getting bigger and bigger. It is so fun! On Thursday night we went over to Brian's grandparents house, Scott, Allison, Abe and Henry were there. Annika and I were sitting on the floor playing with Abe. I started tickling Abe, and he was laughing really hard, and All the sudden Annika started laughing at him! So the next day I was trying to make her laugh, this is what I got. It is so fun, every time I watch the video I can't help but laugh myself. It is so Cute!

7 comments:

Adam and Aubrey said...

Wow. Nothing in this world is better than the first giggles! But I've got to ask, what in the WORLD are you doing?! No wonder she was laughing! Her smile is beautiful and her giggles are adorable!

Jamie Younker said...

How stinkin cute is this?! Awwww... I love the first giggles!

Kara said...

Alisha.. i'm so gald you have a blog now.. She is getting so big, it's crazy...

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

She is so super cute! I absoulutly love her huge smiles, and the giggles are so cute!

Rebecca Leigh Hall said...

Hey I'm making my blog private but wanted to include you. Send me your email so I can invite you. beccaleigh34@gmail.com

Unknown said...

That was really, really cute. Can't wait to come see her do it in person.

Mamacita

Ali said...

That is so cute! I can't wait to get Alonzo to laugh. That is great that you got it on video!