Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Fun Weekend



This weekend, was a lot of fun! I love the nice weather that we have been getting on the weekends. On Friday night we had a BBQ with the Brooks'. It was so much fun, I just loved walking outside and smelling BBQ. We made Kabob's and they were so good. On Saturday we woke up and cleaned the house, which was so much fun! (Not really but it is nice to have the house really clean). Then Austin had a soccer game, so we went and watched his game. Just being outside in the warm sun was wonderful. Saturday night we went to our Stake Conference meeting, Stake Conference was great, they did a lot of talking about the family, a subject that I really like listening to. On Sunday at Stake Conference Sister McMullin gave her top 10 list for how husbands can show their wives they love them. As she was reading off her list, I just sat there and said Brian does that, Brian does that. Anyways the point was Brian is a wonderful husband and I don't tell him thank you enough for everything he does to help me.

2 comments:

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

HA! I love that Adam and my face are stuffed full. I guess it was really just that good!

P.S. Could you clean my house this weekend? We would love it! :)

Adam and Aubrey said...

What a fun looking BBQ. Sometimes I drive past Burger King for no reason other than to get a crappy whiff of what a BBQ will one day smell like.

I want to know what her top 10 list is. I really do. If you can remember it, please let me know! (or find someone that took notes, or point me in their direction) I want to see if it matches my top 10. Not that I have one, but if I did. . .