Monday, April 14, 2008

4 Months Old!



Today Annika is 4 months old! I can't believe it. It feels like the past 4 months have just flown by. I still think she is so little, and then I see other new babies and realize how big she is getting. However, every new thing that she does is just so exciting. On Saturday we took her to the park, and it was so much fun. We have been going for walks outside and she loves being outside. She just looks around at the trees, and everything is so new to her. I am so excited for spring. Yesterday she found her feet, now when you lay her down on the floor she lifts up her feet and holds on to them with her hands. Today we were playing peek-a-boo and she thought it was so much fun, she just kept laughing. It is fun to have her interact with you. She knows when we are talking to her and smiles. I have had the past couple of days off for spring break and it just makes me wish I could be home with her all day everyday! She is so much fun, and I just can't believe she is 4 months old.

3 comments:

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

Wow, how time fly's when your having fun! I can't believe she is already 4 months old. She is so cute, I love her huge smiles!

Adam and Aubrey said...

I love it so much when babies find their feet! Soon she'll be rolling over, and good luck with that! She's so gorgeous and sweet. You should have another one, obviously you reproduce well! Wait a minute, what am I saying?! Wait until volleyball is over, we'd SERIOUSLY DIE WITHOUT YOU.

case said...

Hey! Glad I found your blog. I can't believe it's been 4 months since I ran into you at Lee's. Your little girl is so cute. We had our baby a month ago. Check out our blog to see the little man.