Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Weekend Fun

Brian's little brother Eric left Wednesday for the MTC. He is going on his mission to Chili Santiago North. We are really excited for him. Because he spoke in Church on Sunday, Brian's older brother and his family came down from Seattle. It was really fun to see them. Annika loves playing with Abe and Henry. Abe always make Annika laugh. It was such a fun weekend, and we are glad we got to spend time with all of our wonderful family. Annika also got to play in the irrigation water. She loved it. I just thought I would post a couple of pictures, and say Good Luck to Eric!

7 comments:

Jen Jarrett said...

Awe! I love the picture of her holding your hand and walking through the water. She seems too little to be doing that still! AHHH!!!!

Shels said...

My brother went into the MTC yesterday and he too is going to the Chili Santiago North Mission! Crazy eah-that must be the hot spot! :)

Adam and Aubrey said...

Oh man! I want to squeeze those blasted thighs! They are so adorable! I love baby thighs! Kona's rolls like that didn't last long, it was such a bummer. You and Brian procreate very well. Bravo, I say! Maybe more? Maybe soon? There are so many ugly people out there, you should take it upon yourself to add better looking kids. Don't you think?! Ha ha! Kidding. I hope all ugly people know I'm kidding. But really, she's so darned gorgeous!

Adam and Aubrey said...

Is Eric the cool one with my birthday? If so, right on for him! If not, whatever to him. Kidding. But wut woo for missionaries! I'll pray for no parasites for him.

Jen Jarrett said...

Alisha -
look up this blog

911dating.blogspot.com

tell me what you think

Thanks!

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

Annika is getting so big! I also love the picture of her holding your hand and walking through the water. Does she walk with you holding just one hand now or is that just a pose?

Shels said...

Shaw is my maiden name. I will ask my bro if he knows Eric too-that would be too crazy if they are in the same district! :) yeah for missionaries!