Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Lagoon

Last weekend we went to Lagoon. My dad's work has a day for their employees to go so, we went down. It was a lot of fun. It was nice to have my family there, because they watched Annika and Brian and I just had fun and rode as many rides as we could. Brian is a little bit more adventurous when it comes to rides than I am. I went along on most of them, and we had a great time.

Annika got to do a fish pond with Grandpa Jarrett. She got a little whistle. Thank goodness she doesn't know how to use it yet. (from the look on her face, I don't think she knows how to use the fishing pole yet either!)
Jen, Alli, Austin, Brian, My aunt Jenise, my mom, and my cousin Kaylee rode the scrambler. Doesn't it look like they are having fun?

Annika also got to ride the Carousal. I think she liked it. The whole time it was going she didn't really do a whole lot, but she smiled when it was over.

We all went on the Animal Train. Annika loves animals so she liked looking at all of them. I think that we wore her out, but we had a bunch of fun.

Annika loves standing up by the dishwasher when I am loading and unloading it, but Sunday morning Brian was unloading it, and I guess she decided she wanted to crawl in it.

This is just a cute picture of Annika chillin, in her rocking chair, reading her books.

8 comments:

Jamie and Tom said...

Annika is so dang cute! I'm glad you guys got to go to Lagoon! Tom and I have wanted to go for a while but can't find the time to do it! It looks like you guys had fun!

Jen Jarrett said...

LOL. So cute! I do love the one of her chillin and readin. As if she can! Haha. Adorable!! That was lots of fun! I am glad that we got to spend the day with you guys at Lagoon - I told Alli on the way there, "If Alisha & Brian didn't have Annika or wouldn't bring her... we probably wouldn't invite them anywhere..." But even when mom & dad were watching Annika and just you and Brian rode the rides with us, you were still pretty fun, so I guess Annika is just a bonus! ;^)

Zane, Brooke, and Lexi said...

Alisha! How are you doing? I finally got a blog! Annika is so dang cute! I love all of her pictures!

Kristin @ Navy Bean Lane said...

Lagoon is always a good time! . . . beware of annika climbing on the dishwasher . . . Griff did the same thing and bent the hinges so now it's a pain in the butt to close!

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

How fun! Annika's hair is getting a lot thicker and longer! How did you flower things you bought when I was there work out? I think I've seen them in some picture's, but I wasn't sure if that was them or not. I love Lagoon! I want to go again someday...

Good luck with the dishwasher as well! We just had to childproof ours here, because Corban was twisting the knob, locking it, which would then turn it on, and then opening it all the time and climbing in it just like Annika! HA HA

Adam and Aubrey said...

I am so jealous of your lagoon day! (oh man, jen makes me laugh) I would love to go with nannies! Ha ha! That really rules all.

Annika is so blasted cute! She is the sweetest thing!

Shels said...

love the dishwasher pict!

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

So I just tagged you! If you want to do it, see my blog so you know what to do!