Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happenings

Well Sorry that it has been a while since I posted. Things have been crazy around here! Brian started his new job yesterday, and is excited to be back at work. We still have boxes throughout the house, and I am still trying to get organized. We love our new house, it is just taking some time to get adjusted, and situated.
I just thought that I would catch you up on a few of the things that we have been up to.


Annika got moved in. Annika really liked playing in the boxes.


We had a wonderful Christmas. We got spoiled, and enjoyed spending time with family.


We got a lot of snow at our house, so we got to go buy a snow shovel. Annika loves playing in all the Snow. I don't think it has ever snowed so much in my whole life, it is just because we get to shovel a driveway now.


Brian went Ice fishing with his family. (sounds cold to me!) So me and Annika stayed home, and stayed warm. We did enjoy eating the fish that Brian brought home.


On New Years we went Ice Skating with Brian's family. It was fun, but I think we only lasted about 5 min. Let's just say the Ice Skates weren't very comfortable. But then we went back to the house and enjoyed some great fondue!


Annika tried curling her hair with Grandma LeBaron's curlers.


Annika and McKell were exhausted after we went shopping all day long.

We have been busy, but it has been such a wonderful holiday season.
We hope that all of you had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!

12 comments:

Brittney said...

Sounds like you have been busy! How fun to have a house! Hope everything is going well for you. Give me a call anytime you are in the city, or just anytime! Glad you are close!

Heather said...

I'm glad everything has gone well moving in! It looks like you have such a great place to live :)

Brittney Wimmer said...

Your new house looks so cute! I'm so excited for you guys! I'm glad you have a blog so we can follow up with you guys! Hope you had a great holiday! Let us know if you need any help moving or anything!

JO said...

oh, I'll bet you love being in your own, new home! Congrats!

Adam and Aubrey said...

Those rollers in her hair are freaking hilarious! Love it. I miss you! I have been wanting to call you but I'm afraid your so swamped with all the unpacking, and all. I want to come visit you! I'll be visiting my sister the last week of January (26-30), just fyi. . . so maybe a reunion soon? I want to see your house! How's Brian liking the job?

Jamie Younker said...

Wow- sounds like a really awesome couple of weeks. (Awesome but really busy I'm sure!) I can't believe how fast your cute little girl is growing up! Love the picture of her in the box. :)

P.S. I got Addie's bedset from Kohls and the bed from shopko.

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

Looks like fun! Your house looks way cute! I'll have to come and see it. By the way, we are in the same valley again! Let me know when you can get together!

Jen Jarrett said...

I am glad I got to see your cute house in real life and play with Annika! (And see you!) I will try to come to SL more often so you can take me out to lunch (good incentive on your part)! LOL. Anyways looks like you guys are having fun as usual. Sad that I have to read about it all on your blog instead of having you tell me via the phone. Try to call me more okay!?

Budge Family said...

your new house is cute! That is very exciting. Your daughter is getting so big and cute! Hope to see ya around!
Jonny and Chelley Budge

Ashlee said...

Lisha,
Love they new house! I bet you are having such a fun time moving in. I'll see you Friday night!

The Bucks said...

That's exciting that you guys have a new house, but moving sucks!

Bryant and Jodi said...

So I love your house! Are you starting to get settled? I love the picture with Annika in the rollers. Hope that you are loving your new neighbors!