Friday, March 27, 2009

Little Aggie


Isn't she so cute wearing her dad's hat!

I don't know why I go so long between posts, but I guess I need to play catch up again.
Last week I was bored so I decided that I would take Annika to Cabelas. She loved it. We went and walked around and looked at all of the animals. We were the only ones in the fish tunnel and she ran from one window to the next signing fish, and laughing. What a great free activity.



Last week Robin and Britney brought their boys over, and we played outside in the warm sun. It is great that we have friends from logan down here close, so that we can still get together. Annika and Corban found the bike trailer, and decided to sit in it for a while. I think it is so cute.



On Friday we went up to Logan to stay with my family. Jordan's birthday was on Thursday so we went up to celebrate. We had so much fun. On Saturday morning we met our good friends Ashley and Derek at Willow Park. We played on the playground and looked at all of the animals.

What a fun week.



oh p.s. I finally put Annika's hair in a pony tail. It was a lot of fun.
and here is a cute picture of her with her pig tails. She was playing peek a boo hiding behind her blanket. While we were waiting in the car somewhere.

8 comments:

Adam and Aubrey said...

She is so big! Honestly, that fish thing at Cabellas is rockin! I think that would be better than anything! Adam did say he saw you! I was shocked and thought he was confused. ha ha!

Ashley said...

She is so stinkin cute Alisha! Seriously she needs to come and play with Chase sometime!

Jen Jarrett said...

I am so glad that I can see the pictures now! lol. It looks like you guys are having lots of fun. I am sad that I was in FL when you guys came up, I can't wait to see her (and you & Brian) again soon!

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

So cute! I love in the picture with Annika and Corban that Annika is riding 'cowboy' (right smack in the middle) like they are boyfriend-girlfriend. I definitly need that one! Oh, and let's go to Cabellas together sometime, Corban would love it!

Bryant and Jodi said...

She is sooo cute. I love the pigtails.

Shels said...

sounds like lots of fun! I love the Aggie-hat. Can never be to young to support the Aggies! :)

Brittney said...

Looks like so much fun! I have been meaning to go to Cabellas to see the fish. Next time you go, let me know I will meet you there!

Tammy said...

Oh what cute pictures. I'm so jealous that you Brittney and Robin get together...that's so not fair:) Your daughter is adorable.