Monday, May 18, 2009

I need to be better at blogging! We are still here, and I just thought I would catch up on what we have been doing. Jen graduated the beginning of may, we went up to her graduation, but I don't have any pictures of the event. I was taking them all with her camera. Then Heidi graduated. We went to her graduation. Since she was graduating in dental hygiene she bought some nasty looking teeth, and her and her friends took pictures wearing them. (pretty funny!) Well Heidi gave Annika a pair, and Brian got pictures of her playing with them.

Annika is getting so old! She is starting to do so many things. The other day I was out weeding the flower bed, and something happened that has never happened before. Annika went and played by herself! She can climb up the ladder and go down the slide all by herself. I taught her how to swing on her belly so she is set! Here are just a couple things she likes to do.
She likes to help me cook!

She likes to help me clean the sink! (Not really but it was pretty cute!

She likes to hold as many binkies as she can!

She likes to cross her legs when she sleeps

Just a picture in case everyone wanted to see how pink her room really is!

We went to a REal game on Saturday night. Annika wasn't feeling very well but she was a great sport and had lots of fun! AT one point she was even yelling like everyone else in the crowd! It was pretty funny!

We went Swimming today! Her cousins (Abe and Henry) gave her a pool for Christmas and we finally got to use it today and she loved it! So much fun!

3 comments:

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

Alisha! It has been way to long. Looks like you guys are having fun! I need to get Corban in a swimming pool, that looks fun, and with how hot it was yesterday I'd say we are ready.

Jen Jarrett said...

Awe! She looks stinkin cute as ever! Did you see the video of her yelling at the game on my blog? Way cute! I miss her! Please bring her back to Logan!

Holly said...

Those pictures of Annika are so cute! I can't believe how much she has changed since you've been gone.