Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sunny Day


(This is Annika's kissing face! She gives some great kisses!)

Today was such a nice day! We spent the day outside working on the yard. The garden is now most of the way in, we actually planted it on Tuesday night. We ripped out two trees in our yard one in the back and one in the front. They were both dead. They didn't have any leaves growing and we decided we should just pull them up. So... today we worked on the yard. We went to home depot and bought some trees and flowers. That store was so busy today! Our fence has been broken since we moved in and Brian fixed that today. It feels so nice, to get some of our to do list accomplished.


Our ward also had a fund-raising garage sale today, so we decided to go. I think that I am addicted to finding good deals. I get so excited when I find great things at very low prices! Today at the garage sale we found Annika a little kitchen set. It is so cute. She has been playing with it all day long! What a little girl she is.

We have some great neighbors that live across the street. They have a little girl named faith who loves Annika. She always comes over and asks if Annika can play. And whenever Annika sees faith out side she runs straight over to her. It is really cute to watch. But Faith had a little tikes car, that she has outgrown and she gave it to Annika. Annika loves it. She goes out in the garage and says car-car. She opens the door and gets in, and starts moving. Tonight Brian was pushing her back into the garage and she said beep beep. It is pretty cute! I love that her and Brian now have matching cars! :) ha ha! ( I really think that they are the same color!)

So we had a wonderful day, working on and accomplishing projects and just spending time together as a family!

5 comments:

Jen Jarrett said...

Awe! Way Cute! I can't wait to see her again! It looks like she is loving her new toys! Great finds and as always great pictures!

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

I love that kissing face. And the kitchen and the car. So much fun for Annika!

Julie and Nate said...

I love nice days when you can accomplish so much. It's nice to be productive outside sometimes! Annika is so sweet!

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

Yes, I was just thinking of you today and that I should call you. Let me know when you are free.

Ashlee said...

Lucky Annika, a new car and a new kitchen, that's my dream day!!!