Thursday, June 4, 2009

Splash Pad


The other day we got together with some friends and went to the splash pad in Herriman. It was a lot of fun. At first Annika didn't even want me to put her down. Then she decided that it was okay and she was running around and playing. she didn't like any of the water that sprayed down on her, but the ones that came up out of the ground she decided she liked to stand on. At one point in time she was trying to drink out of it like it was a drinking fountain. It was a great way to get out of the house, and have some fun!

6 comments:

Mike said...

LOL, looks like TONS of fun! I can't wait to see her!!! (This is Jen)

Isaac, Kelsie, and Adlee said...

Don't you love summer? I am jealous--it is getting so hot here!! That looks like a fun little outing!

mel said...

I wish Logan had something like that.

Robin said...

I didn't know they had one of those in Heriman? I want to go. Looks like so much fun!

Bryant and Jodi said...

Looks like tons of fun!

Budge Family said...

Looks like so much fun! They need more of that kind of stuff up here in Logan!