Monday, August 23, 2010

Brian is 27!


It was Brian's Birthday on Sunday. I hate to say it but I was a bad wife and didn't make it that great of a Birthday. He only got to open 2 presents! my excuse is that we were just so busy. But I shouldn't make excuses. I mean I know when his birthday is and I know it comes every year, I just was not as prepared as I would want to be. So for his birthday He grilled us some ribs for dinner, which were so yummy, and I made him a Turtle cake. It was a nice relaxed day of just being at home, especially after being gone all week, but not a very exciting day.
Brian is such a wonderful husband and dad, and I hope that he knows how much we love him! Happy Birthday Brian!

1 comment:

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

Happy Birthday Brian!

PS What is a turtle cake? Maybe you should share the recipe...