Tuesday, January 11, 2011

8 Months


Ady is now 8 months old! Really.... where did the time go? It is just crazy to me.
*She is mobile. Crawling all over
*She picks up cheerios and puffs, and eats them.
*She has started eating more food. Her favorite so far, is Apples & Cinnamon with Oatmeal.
*She signs milk
*She wants to be playing with whatever Annika is playing with.
*She wants to be right by other people.
*Lately Annika will crawl underneath Ady's chair and Ady watches Annika go from side to side and just laughs every time Annika peaks out on the other side.
*She pulls herself up to stand next to anything she can. The other day she was standing up holding on to my legs, while I was sitting on the ground, and she let go of my legs and stood up for a couple seconds.
*She doesn't like falling over even if she does land right on her bum.
*She is such a cute kid and I am so glad she is mine!

1 comment:

Adam and Aubrey said...

What a big girl! I can't believe she's 8 months!