Monday, January 31, 2011

Repeat

We were just upstairs and Annika wanted me to get a game down off the closet shelf for her. All of the games that are up there are not really games that she can play. I said to her lets go down stairs and we will play blocks or candy land. She looks at me and uses her serious voice. (she uses it when she is trying to parent) and she said "Repeat after me" I want to play with that game up there that you used to play when I was a baby. I think she was trying to say listen to me. But it made me laugh that she said repeat after me. So then I asked her if she knew what that meant. she said no, and then preceded to tell me why she needed the game. In the end she got a game and I am still laughing...."REPEAT AFTER ME!"

1 comment:

The Brown's said...

hahahahaha...that girl cracks me up:)