Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sunbeams


I just have to post this because it is crazy to me. But Annika is now in Sunbeams. I no longer have a baby in Nursery, she is a big girl and goes to sunbeams. She has done such a good job being reverent in Primary, and has transitioned really well. It is just so weird that I have a kid that goes to Primary.
This last week I did Sharing time, and I was really afraid that she would want to come stand by me or something while I was trying to teach. But she stayed in her seat and participated really well in the lesson. I just hope she is good for her teachers when we aren't around. But she is growing up so fast!

2 comments:

Adam and Aubrey said...

What?! How is she in sunbeams! Kona seems ages older than her and he just barely started sunbeams too! Isn't that crazy?! Your girls are gorgeous.

Emily Jones said...

She is doing so great! And you did such a wonderful sharing time by the way, even if you were a little nervous! :) (No one could tell, I'm sure!) Cute, cute kiddos.