Tuesday, February 15, 2011

9 Months



Seriously where does time go? Ady is 9 months old! I don't know where the last year went but it went quick. It seems like Ady has always been here, but when I think about things we were doing last year at this time, I keep thinking about my huge belly!

Ady is such a sweet baby. Brian just said this morning, she is so mello. She is just a content baby. I think she is so content to just watch the rest of us in all of our craziness. She gets so excited when she does something new, finds something new, or does something that she thinks makes her more like us. She crawls all over the house, and our stairs are set up in a way that it is hard to but a gate up. So she crawls over to the top of the stairs and looks down, and when I look at her and say no-no she stops and looks at me and smiles. Her favorite place to stand is right in the kitchen at the top of the stairs. It just makes me so scared. We have had a couple little tumbles, (knock on wood) but nothing from the top to the bottom yet. She loves to stand up to anything that she can. She pulls all of the magnets off of the fridge. She walks all along the furniture, and moves from one object to another. She is a curious little girl, and loves getting into everything she can.

Things I love.... I love when she looks at me, and scrunches up her nose, and smiles her toothless grin and breathes in and out really loudly and fast. (I am going to have to record it.)
I love her big blue eyes!
I love her slobbery kisses.
I love her baby talk, and her squeals.
I love that she finds comfort in my hair. (she likes to pull it, suck on it, and bury her face in it.)
I love when she has a toy and holds it up for me to see.
I love that she wakes up happy, she just stands in her crib and talks, and waits for me to come get her.
I love her chubby cheeks.
Her little hands and feet,
her pokey outey ears,
and her long eye lashes.
Pretty much I just love her so much!
I am so glad that she is my baby.

We went to the dr. today and here are her stats.
She weighs 18.28 lbs 36 %
She is 28 inches long 62 %

2 comments:

Adam and Aubrey said...

You should have her visit my motherinlaw. She taught my boys how to do stairs. I had nothing to do with it. haha. She's such a cutie!

JO said...

Alisha, I love hearing how you and your sweet family is doing. You are a great mom. I wish I lived closer so we could visit. miss you :)