Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Presidents Day


On Friday Brian took off work, and we got to go snowboarding with his family. Brian's parents gave us tickets for Christmas, and a day of babysitting, so the girls played with Grandma and Brian and I headed up to the slopes. I was so nervous to go. #1 I had never left Ady for that long. #2 I have not been snowboarding since Annika was 3 months old. (So 3 years ago!) Crazy. I was sure that I would go to get off the lift and make everyone else crash. We got up there, and it was windy and cold, but it was such a fun day. Eric, Dominique, and Gavin came too so there was a big group of us. It was so much fun! I want to go again soon. Thank you Karen and Gavin it was a wonderful gift!



On Saturday afternoon we packed up and headed to Logan. We spent the night at my parents house and hung out with the family.
On Sunday we went to Church with my parents. After Sacrament meeting I went to take Annika to Sunbeams, and she would have nothing to do with it. I thought she loves sunbeams at home, she will just see the other kids and love it. But she wouldn't even get off my lap. That evening Jordan had his Court of Honor. Annika had already sat still for way to long so she was really noisy. I swear we were the only ones there with kids. Oh well either way it was great! Way to go Jord!


Ady enjoying a huge cookie.

On Monday, we woke up and Brian, Austin, Mike and I went over to the church and played basketball. When we got home my mom had made a delicious breakfast. After breakfast, Annika and my mom went out to build a snowman.


We all ended up going out and getting in a snowball fight. It felt so nice to be outside, and feel the sunshine. The snowmen ended looked great! It was such a fun weekend!



1 comment:

Jen Jarrett said...

It was such a good weekend! So fun seeing you guys! Your pictures turned out great. I will have to give you pictures of the snowball fight so you can include them in your photobook when you make it :^)