Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Day


It seems like Valentines Day has been a week long event! It is fine with me though, I love nothing more than spending time with those I love. On Friday night Brian and I got to go out on a DATE! we went to the movie True Grit. Probably not the most romantic movie out right now, but it was good, and I was with Brian. So it was great! BJ and Neisha kept the girls for us, and on the way home from BJ and Neisha's the girls fell asleep, and we stopped and got some take out, and came home and enjoyed a meal just the two of us!
On Saturday night we watched BJ and Neisha's girls so that they could go out. we decorated some valentines cupcakes and had fun. After they left, the girls were worn out, and fell asleep, so Brian and I got to enjoy dinner for a second night in a row just the two of us!
On Sunday we went to church and then headed up to South Jordan for a family dinner. Dominique and Eric got engaged on Wednesday (Congratulations!) so we got to hear about the engagement and all the fun wedding plans so far! Karen made us a wonderful meal, and Heidi and Jeremy brought delicious dessert!

On Monday, it was a normal day. But I was trying to do some special things. We had pink heart pancakes for breakfast. Later on in the day Annika got to share some valentines with her friends, and we made some chocolate covered strawberries. mmmmmm. Around lunch time we went out to the mail box and my mom had mailed the girls some goodies. They loved them. Ady was sucking on the plastic before I opened it, trying to get her treats out!

Brian came home, and totally surprised and spoiled me with a new piece of Jewelry. :) I love it! Then we got to enjoy our steak and potato dinner! It was a wonderful Valentines Day!

No comments: