Wednesday, August 13, 2008

County Fair



Well Last week was the county fair, my little brothers, Jordan and Austin both raised lambs this summer, so me and Annika went down to the fair last week to watch them show. They did a great job! They are great! Annika didn't like walking through the building that holds all of the sheep and the pigs. I thought it would be great, but instead she just cried. I think it was so loud it scared her, but I don't know. On Thursday night we went to the Rodeo with my family, and I had a cute little pair of Wranglers for her to wear. They were a little bit long, but they were really cute. I don't know how many more times she will wear them, because like true wranglers, she couldn't move very well. At home, she was having problems crawling and sitting up in them... But they looked cute! On Saturday my old room mates from CEU and I went out to eat. JoLynne just had a baby, and was here to visit her family from Canada, so we took advantage and went out to eat! It was alot of fun. It is funny how so much time can go past, then you get together and you can still get together, and sit and talk and have so much fun together. I had a great time. Saturday afternoon, Annika decided that she wanted to play XBOX with Brian. it was really cute to see her sitting there with him. Then Annika got a super cute dress from her aunt Allison (I guess she has two aunt Allison's... so Allison LeBaron) she wore it to church on Sunday and she looked so grown up. So I had to come home and take some pictures of her. On Sunday afternoon we went to my parents house to eat dinner, and my sister Allison, had saved one of her old tutu's and we put it on Annika. It was so cute. Annika always stands on her toes anyways, so it made her look like a little ballerina. It's a lot of fun to dress Annika up! Well that was a little picture recap of the last couple of days!

6 comments:

Jen Jarrett said...

I LOVE ALL THE PICTURES!!!!!!! Oh isn't she cute in every way! How much fun! Nice post! I love it!

Kristin @ Navy Bean Lane said...

I love the wrangler shot! What a babe :)

Adam and Aubrey said...

Every girl should have a tutu. Seriously. EVERY GIRL. No matter the age. I could definitely use one.

Wrangler butts drive me nuts. (i really use to have a shirt that said that. i am coooooool.)

Ali said...

Anika is so cute. I like the picture of you and your friends. I get to see some of my old teammates on Saturday and I feel the same way. I'm sure we will have a good time laughing and talking. I hope you had a great summer.

The Bucks said...

I love her little Wrangler butt. Xander was a cowboy last Halloween and his Wrangler butt was my favorite. You should get on etsy and check out the cute tutus they have on there.

Bryant and Jodi said...

I love the wranglers!