Friday, August 29, 2008

Archer Throw

On Tuesday night Brian's work had a Summer BBQ. It was fun to meet all of the people he works with, and talk to them. They had a couple of games that you could play. One of the games was the archer throw. The archer is one of the hand held devices that they make. All of their hand held devices are supposed to be really rugged. So you can drop them from high places, or drop them in water and they will still work. So they had an archer throw to see who could throw it the farthest. We were throwing them pretty far, and at the end they still worked. Well I won the woman's division. So I thought I would show you all the cool trophy that I won! Wahoo. I think that Brian is the most excited because this beautiful trophy gets to sit on his desk for the next year! (Sorry!) But the BBQ was a lot of fun!

Also, way off the subject of the Archer throw but we got Annika's pictures taken earlier this month and I just thought I would post them for you to see, because I think they are so cute!



10 comments:

Jen Jarrett said...

Way to go on throwing the farthest. LOL. What an accomplishment! And I LOVE Annika's picture's! So So So CUTE!!!! I wish I could see her sometime!

Kristin @ Navy Bean Lane said...

Sounds like a fun work party. We usually try to skip ours! Annika is adorable (as usual!)

Neisha said...

Those pictures are so cute!!

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

Congratulations on the throwing. That's cool they still work! Annika looks so super cute and so big! I love her hair, it is getting so long!

Adam & Ady said...

Your little girl is a doll! Super cute pictures!!!

Brittney said...

That trophy way cool congrats! Your so awesome! And I love Annika's pictures! She is so blasted cute!

Michelle said...

THOSE ARE SO DARLING!! I looks like you guys are doing well. We sure miss the ward a bunch. Hope we see you around sometime soon.

Jamie and Tom said...

Alisha! Those pictures of Annika are soo adorable! I found your blog off of pack's website! Hope you don't mind! It is super cute!

Tammy said...

She's cute!

Michelle said...

Hey Alisha! What is your e-mail so I can e-mail you about pricing.