Monday, August 4, 2008

Bear Lake Fun

This weekend my family got to go stay in a condo at Beat Lake. It was so much fun. On Saturday afternoon, we rented a boat, When we got there I didn't know if I wanted to take Annika out on the boat, but they had a baby life jacket, so we decided to take her out with us. The life jacket pushed Annika's cheeks together, and she looked so cute in it. I don't think that she could even move her head. We were out on the boat for 4 hours and Annika was out there with us the whole time. She is such a good baby, She never seems to care and just let's us drag her around wherever we go. Brian, Jordan, Austin, Allison and My dad all rode on the tube, (not at the same time) but it was a lot of fun to watch them! My mom and dad, Allison, and I all went water skiing. I kinda forgot at first how to get up, but I figured it out and it was tons of fun. When we were done with the boat, we were all worn out.After we got out of the boat, we let Annika sit in the lake. She really liked it. She would put her hands in the water and come out with fists full of sand. She did try and eat it, I am sure it was delicious. It was a long time in the water, but it was fun. The next day we woke up and wanted to just sit around, but we went miniature golfing, and then, we played a very competitive game of family Volleyball. It was a fun weekend, but we are very tired and sore today.

2 comments:

Adam and Aubrey said...

What might one do in order to join this family? You guys rock! I love the competitive volleyball! Maybe we should have a LeBaron/Seeholzer throw down! ha ha!

The captain of the boat is stellar.

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

I want to go to Bear Lake! Annika is so cute! It's looks like fun!