Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Random Things

Well I have been a really bad blogger lately. So I thought I would just post some pictures of what we have been doing. Which really hasn't been a lot.
First here is a picture of Annika in her Christmas dress.
IMG_1011
Lately she has been really into me taking pictures of her. On Sunday we were sitting in Sacrament meeting and she did something and she says "mommy take a picture". The lady in front of us started laughing and said you know she is an only child. Great!
IMG_1051

The other day I was downstairs putting in some laundry and Annika was upstairs coloring. I was downstairs for a minute, and Annika didn't follow or yell for me. That is when I know she is into something. I just didn't want to walk upstairs and find coloring on the walls. Well I walked upstairs and this is what I found. I guess I should just be glad it wasn't the walls, it washed off her hands pretty easy.
IMG_1034

This is a cute picture of Annika playing Memory with her great-grandma Nye at their Pizza Party on New Years Day!

IMG_1047 IMG_1021

Over Christmas break Brian and I worked on some puzzles. I took pictures. I know I am dumb but that is part of what we did over our Christmas break.

IMG_1054

And My belly has just been getting bigger and bigger. I really don't enjoy taking pictures of myself when I am pregnant because I feel like such a blob. But I didn't take very many pictures of me pregnant with Annika and I swore I would do better then next time around. Well Here I am 22 weeks along, and I am just taking the first picture.
The baby moves around a lot. Last night Brian and I just sat and watched my belly move around for quite a while. I don't remember being able to see my belly move this early with Annika. But it is a fun experience. Annika got to feel the baby the other day, and now whenever I am laying down she comes over to feel my belly, and then feels her own belly and says feel the baby. I also don't remember being this big this fast with Annika, and I am really nervous with how much father I have to go. I just keep hoping I will have this baby earlier than my current due date. Not to early just a week or so.

4 comments:

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

Oh, you are such a cute pregnant woman!

Neisha said...

Wow are you sure that is you back there? Ha I think you are a cute pregnant lady!

Ashlee said...

I haven't taken any of my belly yet! You've inspired me! I think you look great! All our girls are going to be great friends!!!

Jen Jarrett said...

Awe! Look at cute little Annika. And I can't believe how much you've grown since I saw you last! Ahhh! I am so excited. Crazy! I can't wait to see you guys. Thanks for the update.