Friday, January 29, 2010

Recent Projects

A couple weeks ago I decided that I needed to do something for this new little baby. I made Annika a couple of blankets before she was born, and I want this little girl to have some blankets too. I went to the store and bought the fabric and I fell in love with it. I liked it so much I bought extra. I just have to figure out what I am going to make with it. But I finally finished the rag blanket, and here is. I am happy with how it turned out.
IMG_1098

Then I have been working on a bow holder for Annika for a long time, it wasn't a hard project I just haven't sat down and finished it. But This week I got it done. Here is what it turned out like. I thought it was kind of fun!

IMG_1106
Then I was looking on my friends blog last night and she made a heart wreath for Valentines Day! So last night I made this wreath. Brian is so good about letting me work on my projects. He even cut the heart out of foam for me! What a great husband! Anyway that is what I have been working on lately. There are many more projects that need to get done before this baby gets here!

IMG_1105

4 comments:

JO said...

cute, cute, and cute! Love them all. Do you know what you are naming your baby girl?

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

So cute! I love the fabric on that rag quilt! How did you make the wreath? Is it fabric on it? I need to know, you know me...soon I will have one to:)

Bryant and Jodi said...

WOW! Good work I need some of your ambition!

Kristy said...

You and all your craftiness put me to shame. I'd love to come over and see the blanket you made.