Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Teachers


Annika loves her gymnastics class. She talks about going to gymnastics all week long. Her favorite thing to do is hang on the bar. In class on Tuesday there was older girls jumping off the spring board and grabbing onto the bars. Annika ran over there and wanted to jump right in with them. We aren't quite ready for that yet. She doesn't ever want to let go of my hand while she is walking on the balance beam, but she has mastered the somersault. She has been doing somersaults all over the house. I think the class has been really good for her.
I think that she was confused for the first couple of classes. She kept asking me where her teachers were. After a couple weeks of this, I decided that she thought her nursery teachers were supposed to be her gymnastics teachers. Silly girl. I think she has figured it out now. This week before gymnastics she really wanted Brian to go, and since he was at work we decided to take some pictures and videos for him.

No comments: