Monday, March 1, 2010

Hobbies?

Well If you asked Brian what I did this past week, his answer would not be anything to do with the house. It is a mess. I have been trying to catch up today, but I am still working on it. Anyways... just so that I can say that I did accomplish something last week I am posting some pictures of my latest projects. I had so much fun...
One of my room mates from College is having a little girl, and she had a baby shower yesterday so I made her this. I loved the bright colors and the back is striped. I thought it turned out cute.

Then I made this one for me... I started it thinking it was going to be a car seat cover... Now I am wondering if I want to just keep it as a blanket. What do you think I should do?

Then I made some burp cloths with the left over's from Carissa's car seat cover.
Then I sewed a little something for the baby, I am making one for Annika and hopefully that will be done later this week. So stay tuned and I will let Annika be my model. But be excited!

3 comments:

mel said...

You're so talented! I love it as a blanket but a car seat cover would be handy!

Ashlee said...

I want to learn how to make the car seat cover! When can you show me? You do remind me of myself- I've neglected my house the last few days but my baby's room is coming together well!!!! It's been fun!

Kristy said...

You are awesome. If I have another baby will you make me one?