Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Little Sister

Annika has been going with me to the Dr. I tell her that she is going to get to listen to her little sister. She gets really excited, and she knows that the dr. and nurses give her stickers and suckers. Last week the nurse let Annika help her with the machine that listens to the heart beat.

The other day we were watching a show on TLC about Quints and all of the babies were crying. Annika doesn't like to hear babies crying. I asked her if her little sister was going to cry. She got a sad face and said yes. I then asked are you going to help me make her happy. Annika then got all excited and told me she would share her strawberries. Then we had to have a talk about how her little sister will only drink milk.

The cutest.. We were riding in the car, and she asked if we were going to my dr. I said nope not today. We will go again in a couple days. And then she asked. Can we go get my little sister today? I had to explain that we couldn't today but that she would be here soon.

She is going to be such a good big sister!

No comments: