Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter Dress

Annika and her friends Faith, and Hadley got to wear their matching Easter skirts to church today. Valerie, Charity and I made their skirts together. It was so much fun to make them, and I think that they turned out so cute! The girls looked so cute in their skirts and they loved that they all matched.






While we were out taking pictures of the girls we decided to take a family picture. Look at that cute family, and that huge belly. I am on the countdown. I decided the other night, I would be fine if the dr. said he wanted to start me in 2 weeks. :) ok I know he won't but I think I am at the point that I am ready to be done being pregnant. I love being pregnant, and feeling the baby move around, but I am at the point where moving around is getting harder. I wake up in the morning and my hips ache because I have slept on them all night, because I can't lay on my back and I can't lay on my belly. Anyways, I am getting ready for this baby to be here.

4 comments:

Bryant and Jodi said...

I love the skirts! You have a super cute belly.

Ashlee said...

Oh, my heck, would you please come and share some of your domestic talents with me. I do have a sewing machine that I could dust off for use.
I need you to come up for a visit and take me under your wing.
I want to make matching skirts for my two girls and then a car seat cover. When are you free??? :) seriously!

Budge Family said...

I love the skirts, they are so cute. You are very talented!

Shawna said...

I my goodness! Can I just say AMEN! Physically I am so ready to have this baby, but there is still so much to do! And when you're giving lessons to Ashlee let me know because I would love to make a car seat cover as well!