Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Baby Update


I went back to the Dr. this morning. He said that all of the labs I did last week came back normal. So that is good. My blood pressure was still high 132/90. I guess it wasn't really bad. He wants me to go to the hospital tomorrow so that they can check it again, and then they are going to induce me on Friday! Wahoo! I guess that gives me a couple more days to relax, and get things ready. He also said that he thinks my body is getting ready on it's own so we should have no problems getting things going on Friday! I am nervous, 2 kids will be a change, but I am excited to not be pregnant anymore! It is kinda hard to believe that it is all going to be over in a couple days. But what better way to Celebrate Mother's day, than by having a new little baby!

11 comments:

JO said...

I am so excited for you! can't wait to hear about how things go and see fresh, heaven-sent baby photos!

Kristy said...

Did you cry after your appointment this morning? I would have, but Friday's not far off. Hang in there for a couple more days. :)

Ashley said...

That's always exciting! Good luck with everything. And I will see if we can take Annika for a play-date sometime in the next month or two. (Hopefully you could get in a little nap or at least a little break.)

Julie and Nate said...

Good luck! I hope everything goes well. Such an exciting time!

Tina said...

good luck! 2 kids is not much different than the craziness that a 2 year old brings. lets just say i was very surprised at how easy it is. ava is the hardest part (very needy of my time). can't wait to see some pictures of this sweet little baby.

Stacy Johnson said...

You need to wait until Saturday so that she can be born on my birthday :)

Adam and Aubrey said...

Good luck! I'm so excited for you! The adjustment to 2 isn't that bad. Dad is just going to be busier (which is a good thing, right?!). Happy mom day to you!

The Brown's said...

CONGRATS!!! So hapy for oyu. You'll be a great mommy of 2.
Just remember push em out push em out way out!!!:)

Ashlee said...

yea, we can't wait. Post pics as soon as you can!! Good luck with everything!!!

Brittney Wimmer said...

Good luck! I can't wait for the next post! I hope everything goes well!

The Heaps Family said...

I am so happy for you. good luck with everything. i cant wait to see her...