Sunday, May 2, 2010

Church

Today we were sitting in Sacrament meeting and Annika was singing I am a child of god. She was walking up and down our bench and got to where my bag of lesson supplies and coloring books was. She stopped still singing and started looking in the bag. This is what she sang while looking in the bag. "Lead me guide me walk beside me, help me find the fruit snacks". :) She made me laugh. What a great singer!

And.... I got a new calling today. Keep in mind that I am hoping to have a baby by the end of this week, I got called to be the 2nd counselor in the primary presidency. Honestly I am really excited, but I am kinda nervous about juggling a new calling and a new baby!

And just so there is a picture to go along with this post, this might give you an idea of the things me and Annika did this week on rainy days. (We sat and read princess books while wearing crowns!) So much fun!

5 comments:

mel said...

I got called as Young Women's President while I was 8 months pregnant. It wasn't easy but I defiantly have been blessed.

The Brown's said...

I tried to call you 2 times today! I was late for church and MISSED it! CONGRATS!!! You will be amazing and everything will work out just fine:) I will be nanny for the 2nd hour;)

The Brown's said...

p.s. kinda surprised that you didnt go into labor in the bishops office;)

Eric and Shandi Ditlevsen said...

Congrats! That is my calling and I LOVE IT! :) I was called right before the 1st Counselor and Secretary both had their babies, so the President and I were all alone for a couple months! :) A little different, but you will be blessed for sure!

Ashlee said...

How cute! Aren't girls fun??? Me and Zhoee have nail polish parties!Very fun! Ah, rainy days!! I can't wait for you to have your little girl.