Friday, July 23, 2010

Hair Cut

After Alli's homecoming talk in church on July 11th, Alli cut Annika's hair. I really can't believe that we waited until she got home, but Alli really wanted to give Annika her first hair cut. It was really good, because I had time to tell Annika that Aunt Alli was going to cut her hair. She did so good. We put her outside on a bar stool and gave her a Popsicle. I think that now with it cut she looks so grown up!
Before:


AFTER:


Annika is such a funny girl and so smart. She makes me laugh everyday! This morning she heard the washer going and said mom is that my sheets getting washed? and it was.

And today she picked up my phone and called Brian all by herself. she just said "I want to call dad"

This morning she was asking if we could make some cookies today, and I said sure, and she said "and we put butter in them."
Me: What else do we put in them?
Annika: Sugar, and Brown Sugar, and flour RIGHT?
Me: That is right!
(Do you think that means we make to many cookies around here?)

But she is such a good helper...
The other day she asked me if she could have a Popsicle and I told her not right now, but she could after dinner. This lead to a break down. Screaming No... Well I was changing Adalyn's diaper and it is Annika's job to get me diapers. So while she was screaming I told her I needed a diaper for Adalyn. She continued screaming and went and got me a diaper. :) She was mad but not mad enough to not help.

No comments: