Monday, July 12, 2010

Welcome Home


On June 30th Alli came home from her mission. She served in Texas. Brian took the day off of work, and we drove up to the airport to welcome her home. Annika colored a poster that said welcome home! It was really fun to see her again. And she got to meet Adalyn. I think that all of the missionaries were purposely the last ones off the plane. It took them forever, but she finally came walking out. After the airport we went out to dinner with the family and had a good time catching up. It is funny because as soon as Alli walked off the plane it just felt like she had never been gone. I think that she just fit right back in. When she walked off the plane Alli walked up to Annika. Annika stood there but wouldn't say anything. It didn't take very long, by the time we were at dinner we didn't want to go to the bathroom with anyone but Aunt Alli. We really missed her and are glad she is home.

1 comment:

Adam and Aubrey said...

Good laws. I cannot believe she is already home! I'm glad she had a safe return. And I swear, ALL missionaries wait to be last or something. I have no idea why. The climax or something?!