Thursday, May 8, 2008

Look what dad taught me....

So Annika discovered her feet a couple of weeks ago, which is a lot of fun to watch. Since she has been playing with her feet Brian has been trying to get her to suck on her toes. He has been pushing her feet up to her mouth and she really will suck on them. She has never on her own just started sucking on her feet, until the other night, I was holding her and I looked down and this is what I saw.....
Not only was this just one toe in her mouth it was pretty much all of her toes in her mouth. Goodness, I can't imagine that it would taste very good, but at the same time, it was so funny to see her doing it. I could not help but laugh. Really deep down inside don't we all wish we were flexible enough to stick our toes in our mouths?

8 comments:

Jensens said...

Hey Alisha
It is so fun to see pictures of your beautiful little girl and darling family. I love blogs. They are a great way to keep in touch with people we love. This picture of her looks just like me when I was a baby. In fact, my mom bought (and I still have) a small glass figurine of a baby angel sucking on a toe. It's me! and Annika!

Jensens said...

Hey
I forgot to tell you who I am and you probably would never guess by my initials. This is Aub's mom!
Love ya

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

I do wish I could be that felxible! I even wish I could touch the ground when I bend over:( Maybe some day!

Adam and Aubrey said...

I actually remember that dang figurine thing of my mom's. It's forever changed me.

Little do you know that toes are my favorite treat. I AM that flexible. Kidding. About both. I'm NOWHERE near that flexible and I think my toes have been far too many places. I really think it's so sweet though. She's so adorable.

Rebecca Leigh Hall said...

Annika is so cute. About the Argentine food, Vanessa taught me how to make empanadas which we get the shells from a Hispanic store down here. We have also made some bread mixes. There is a WAY good Argentine restaurant down here that we have been to a couple of times. If you guys ever come down here you will have to eat there.

case said...

She is so cute! I think she looks a lot like you! What a lucky girl.

JO said...

She is such a cutie! What a funny new trick--good job Brian.

Brittney said...

so cute!! Very impressed! I think it is so funny how when we all of a sudden look over at our kids and they are doing something crazy, it makes me glad for my camera. Stuff like that you have to document!