Saturday, May 24, 2008

More Peas Please!

Well Annika has become a great little eater. About a week and a half ago we gave Annika some Sweet Potatoes with her rice cereal, and she loved them. In fact the other night she ate a whole can of them. It is great. Then yesterday we gave her some peas to try. It is funny to watch because at first she pulls a lot of funny faces, which make me laugh, but then she just starts eating them up. I just love watching her figure it out. What a good little eater we have!

4 comments:

Adam and Aubrey said...

I was so nervous to give Kona food. Not kidding. I was so anal! But I loved giving him the sweet potatoes and other things! It's funny how they just gobble it up like crazy! I cannot believe she is that big to eat peas! YAY! It's really good to get them eating the veggies. Kona loves them!

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

I have carrots for you too! If you want them?

Jamie Younker said...

I LOVE this picture! She has such a fun little personality

amber said...

That is so exciting! I can't wait for Ethan to start eating "real" food. We see the doctor tomorrow, and hopefully he'll give us a thumbs-up to start the cereal...